Contact information for Mitra Ardron
After a long stable spell in San Francisco and Berkeley I'm traveling again from Mar 13 to early May.
- Cambodia 15-21 Mar mostly Phnom Penh but couple of days spare at end.
- India: 22mar-19apr: Kolkata 22nd; Delhi &/or Jaipur 23 till about 27th; Bangalore 28-29; Chennai 30; Auroville 31mar-8apr; Mumbai 17-18apr;
- Zambia ~ 21st April - how long for is not determined, but maybe a week then a week in Kenya or might be shorter.
The easiest way to reach me is almost always email to
Since I travel a lot I use a local phone number in most countries, so I have quite a few phone numbers.
Most of the numbers you may have for me are likely to be out of date (e.g. Indonesian, Australian or US mobile numbers).
My skype number +1(510)984-2639 is usually setup to forward to whatever local number I'm using, and is a good one to use if you aren't sure which country I'm in. It should also go to voicemail, which I get as soon as I get online. Please make sure to leave your number twice as quality can be poor.
You can't SMS to that number yet (hope Skype fix that soon).
If you have skype, then skyping mitra_earth is also good - as that also goes to my mobile or voicemail, and is often better quality.
If the skype number doesn't forward, and you know where I am then you can try these numbers, but note that I can't access the voicemail on any of them when I'm out of that country.
- USA: +1-510-423-1767
- India: +91-8698962678 << should work while I'm in India
- Australia: +61-414 648722
- Germany: +4915788166180 << probably expired
- UK: +44-7594645370
- Indonesia: +62-812-36-746-735 << almost certainly expired
Best times to call: US west coast 8:30am-9pm; Europe before 1pm; Australia after 1:30pm; India after 10pm or before 10:30am
Last Updated on Friday, 08 March 2013 12:23
Recent articles from Mitra's blog